Joogle Live FAQs
FAQs - Frequently asked questions
What’s Joogle Live?
It’s a special kind of Joogle, where you can be part of an exciting live experience with your chosen Joogler. It’s for both corporate and personal use — think business event, or to celebrate a party or wedding.
How do I know which Jooglers offer Joogle Live experiences?
If your Joogler offers Joogle Live, you’ll see it listed as an option on their profile page. Then you just need to click it and fill out a form to get started.
How does Joogle Live work?
It’s easy. Once you’ve found your Joogler:
- Send a request by clicking ‘Joogle Live’ on their profile.
- You’ll need to complete a form on our website, with details like how many people you’d like to invite and how long you want the experience to last.
- Your Joogler – or their agent – will get in touch to discuss your plans and confirm all the details, including pricing.
- When you’re happy, simply make your payment – it’s that simple!
Just so you know, we handle payment for Joogle Live experiences a little differently: once we’re in agreement about the experience, we’ll send an invoice (payable within seven days or sooner, depending on the date of your event) and payment will need to be made into our nominated bank account.
How long is a Joogle Live experience?
It varies, but it’ll always be shown on the Joogle Live experience page. We release start and end times closer to the time.
What happens if my Joogle Live experience is cancelled?
We always have the right to cancel our Joogle Live experiences, in case for any reason we aren’t able to deliver the event you’re expecting. If we do cancel, we’ll refund you right away and give as much notice as possible.
What if my Joogler can’t make my event?
If your Joogler is running late or can’t attend, e’ll reschedule (if possible) or refund your experience.
What if I can’t make my event?
If you can let us know within 48 hours of the experience starting, great – we’ll work with you to reschedule, if we can. If it’s not possible to do, we’ll refund you. If you give us less than 48 hours’ notice, then we’re afraid we won’t be able to offer a refund. That’s because our Joogler may lose out on their payment and may not have enough time to organise another event in the time left.
What happens if I’m unhappy with my Joogle Live experience?
We’re sure you’ll have a brilliant time at your Joogle Live. But if something goes wrong, or if the content was abusive or inappropriate in some way, we want to hear about it. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
What are the requirements for Joogle Live?
Technology can be fickle, so it pays to be as prepared as possible:
- Download your chosen Joogle Live platform in advance (for instance, Skype, Zoom, Teams).
- Check your chosen platform is downloaded and working properly.
- Set up and test your connection before your experience start time.
- Make sure you have the right log-in details to join the event. We’ll send these to you in advance.
- It’s up to you to agree (and adhere to) the terms set out by your chosen platform.
What else do I need to know?
There are a few more things to cover:
- We don’t allow participants to record, use, publish, reproduce, distribute, display, post or share any portion of the experience.
- Any inappropriate or offensive behaviour won’t be tolerated, and we might end the connection and take other necessary actions if this happens.
- A Make My Joogle team member might join your event for monitoring and feedback purposes, to ensure we’re always offering the best experiences possible. If this happens, they’ll be muted with their camera off throughout.
- You can end your participation in your Joogle Live experience at any time.
Where can I find out more?
You can check our regular FAQs for answers to general questions like ordering, payment and cancellation. Or, if you’re still unsure about something, send us an email email@example.com